Sunday 23 January 2011

Impact

I read something  Tisha wrote today and it reminded me of  the many things in my life that make me smile and sigh happy sighs.
In the big scheme of things, I suppose they are small... yet each one is truly impactful in my life.
I could never take myself too seriously for I have a sense of humor about everything. I can't imagine going through life without one.. To those that don't... my deepest sympathies.
I have said time and again that laughter is not only life's lovliest music, but also an amazingly powerful medicine upon which I have always rely heavily to get me through some of the tougher times I faced so far.

I'm hopeful  that I would be a good example for  my girls . Teaching them to be compassionate, service-minded and inspired while trying to 'live' their lives fulfilled and satisfied.
TO LIVE LIFE WITH PASSION.... TO SEE TO FEEL AND DO.
I'm keeping it simple ...'life is too short for the IFs and what might have been'  plus  'we pass this road but once....'
blah blah blah.... etc etc...

And tonight again here I sit , wondering how it is possible to have been through so much, learned so many things, 'traveled' so far and yet still be in the same place as I was back then ....humble on so many levels.
Life is 'funny' .... but  it is our attitude along life's 'journey' that teaches and mould us into a better person.
I'm only human... prone to many faults and mistakes..BUT...I am who I am
( I LOVE YOU TOO !)
I'm not sure if everyone has these kind  of thoughts about themself... :D

No comments: