Sunday 6 February 2011

VAGUELY SUNDAY

Today is sunday... woke up very early because the night before I had unintentionally fallen asleep on the couch while watching tv ( or the other way round) way before my usual bedtime.

Bowling for the girls was at 11am as I had made a  booking for a lane at yesterday's session .

We had  lunch there at the alley... costing  RM30

There were no friends to bowl with or lepak somemore after the hour's training , so we home.
Jo was still in KL with Sheryl .
Sleeping on the couch while tv watched me again!
With a short nap, woke up and went on to bake cake.
I wanted to make durian cake but Yona wanted to try the dessert that we had at Masarap.. 'cream de fruta'
Decision splited, we  (I) ended up doing both.

Cream De Futa- cake,mango slices,pudding & fresh cream on layers of marie biscuites

Chiffon cake with layers of durian filling plus lots of fresh cream
No internet line since yesterday.....aaaaaaaaaaaahhh.. hate it
So irritated with trying to connect broadband to my lap top. It was still not connecting after an hour's try.
In the end I went on  to 'pinjam' yona's.

No comments: