Wednesday 28 January 2009

MY BIRTH....DAYS

I wondered if Andrew did really get the date wrong or it was as he had said which was celebrating it a night earlier because the girls were having their training on that actual night.
Anyhow, we wanted to eat dinner at Ocean King but there was a wedding reception held there that night and the place was fully packed.
As an option we had it at Kg Pukat Seafood . Nothing really big, just the normal family's dinner. My parents and Atlas, Rocky and Florence. I didn't forget to invite my best friend Joanna and her daughter Diane too.

It was a night for fishes.... we had steam fish... fried fish.... fish
fillet...fish soup... fish.. fish. Plus lots of green veggie.
Rocky brought along a birthday cake for the occassion.
I will load the photos we took there on a later day( it's in Andrew's camera)

The next day.... the actual birthday was spent with Andrew for breakfast.... lunch with the girls at home and dinner at mom's.

The mid week church gathering was held at mom's place therefore she was cooking for them. She said this would make a good 'excuse' to celebrate my birthday. This also gave her the opportunity to make me blow candles (all 46 of them?....I threw 6 away)
I had successfully avoided that the night before.
My wishes for this year is still the same as the past years before.... health, love and fulfillment for me and all my love ones.







No comments: