Saturday 30 October 2010

WEEKEND -HALLOWEEN

Saturday- It's Halloween!
I woke up today to a very cold morning.
Eventhough the air condition was still 'sick' the fan wasn't. Andrew has a habbit of having it on the whole night wherelse I sleep without both.
Darn... I don't feel so well now.
Got the rush with the 'need to do' stuff as dad would be picking us for church at eight.
It's been two weeks in a row that we missed service. I didn't want to miss again this week.
Andrew on the other hand wanted me to go with him on his hunt for his electronic stuff again. I compromised by letting him pick us up right after sabbath class.
We went for lunch and later to giant for some shopping.
Afternoon was spent napping in the living room with Andrew and Yona with the airconditioner fully blasted.....Brrrrrrrr...was so cold
Evening was on the net just browsing through as was with Andrew and Yona
When hunger finally strick it was already nine oclock.
We had dinner at Kim Fung's market place where we then refill our drinking water supply.
Was felling very sleepy by the time we got home but still managed to watch an episode of the amazing race on AXN ( Kev Jamba was there so...). I went into my 'den' around eleven.
Wanted to do some reading before sleeping but my eyes just won't stay open.
zzzzzzzzzz.....
So much so for halloween...it was just an ordinary day and night for me .
Unless you're still in 'that' era where it's a night of loud music and dancing it was pretty much the same for everyone else here.
It was a big 'happening' event though at Tiara club.


Lazy sunday

Woke up at seven, which is something rare considering I went to bed early last night. I would have expected to wake up much earlier.
It was a rainy 'moody' sunday. Probably the reason behind not waking much earlier . It would have been good to walk the sunday market or do some work around the house in this weather condition. On the contrary I didn't do both.
The 'mood' was simply not there.
Andrew drove back to KK right after taking me out for breakfast.
He knows how 'lazy' I am to go out on my own . Furthermore the fact that I don't eat my own cooking makes it more reason to go. (I've been complaining about my unwanted weight loss)
I actually had the heart for some pan mein but he wanted something else....eeeeeeeeh
nevertheless it was still good.
By the time he left, my mood for the day was still nowhere to be seen.
So the rest of the hours were spent infront of the tv.
I watched asia amazing race and three CSI episodes....with short naps in between :)
The rest of the afternoon were spent online doing my (useless) farms.

We went to mom's place much earlier than usual when Atlas called and said Dad wanted to have dinner early and also he wanted to talk about some 'matters'.
Blah blah blah...yak yak yak... we talk...
and talk and talk...
....all good stuff..including the food of course


Finally went home at around nine upon seeing Lydia sleepy.

No comments: