Friday 22 October 2010

FRI....STEAM DAY

Ordinary day with nothing much activities.
Morning was spent going out for breakfast and other stuff with Andrew.
He is in the middle of making some 'electronic stuff' so there were few 'things' that he needed to hunt for.
One minute we were at mile 8 and the next at bandar ramai...


Blink Blink's new bowl. Andrew bought another one for Uku too....what about Nay,Girlie,BrownBrown,Sugar,Pochee,PrincessChub,Mamatay and Bluemone?
yea...ten tails in all (....and counting)

Blink Blink grew too long for his 'bed' so he chewed a big hole to extend his head out

The tokek had not make a single sound since the day I caught it. Nor had it eaten the 'worms' that I placed in his tank.
Worried that it would die of hunger I had gone to the pet shop yesterday for some crickets. None were for sale so I practically beg the shop assistant for these ( 5 pcs of their stock )

2K's food


My make for the day....steamed kuih lapis. I tried this recipe out because it got a good rating on the net. It turned out very well but nothing spectacular. Exactly like the normal kuih lapis that I can get from the market. Good for commercial purposes I suppose but lack that 'personal taste' for a nice afternoon tea time serving.

The girls' coach called and asked them to come for training tonight.Unlike Lydia, Yona was more 'pissed' rather than happy with that. I can understand how she felt. It has been more than two months since she last bowled. We tend to get a little 'lazy' once the routine is broken... I said we because I too follow their routine when it comes to bowling.
Andrew came along so I didn't have to drive them there. I didn't get to bowl as there were not 'kakis' around as well as all the lanes were already booked.
Yona had something to show after the session was over... a blistered thumb

Lydia with her bowling ball..... which is getting too light for her

No comments: