Tuesday 26 October 2010

SORE ...SORE

Woke up with a pain on my right eye. I just knew then (more like felt) that the eye would be swollen. True enough , it was.
aaaaaaaa....I looked eeerrr......'different'


Yona didn't go to school again today even after weighing the pros and cons over and over last night.
Waking up late was her excuse. Daaa..... five minutes late makes a difference?
So much so for asking my advise weather to go or not.
This is the third day in a row she went AWOL.

The weather was 'gloomy' and everything around was still wet from last night's rain that I totally erased the idea of doing my schedulled hour/day painting job.
I had just a little bit more to finally finish the swing project ( ..into the second week now :( )

With my sore eye as an excuse, I laid down on the couch with a tea bag on one eye and watch tv.... hehehe..with the 'good' eye.

Waited for the 'gasman' (hehe..is there even such a word?) to come but as usual when you wait they hardly come.
None infact until around 4pm. Even that too I missed.
I had no choice but to cook my curry chicken ( my make for the day )using the electric stove.


Curry turned out fine although a little runny while this picture was taken.


Though very much reluctant to go for training, we somehow went after dinner (yea..runny curry).
While Yona was allowed to rejoin her team , Lydia was rejected by her coach sighting that she had missed training for two months without informing him.
Now that was 'some' statement he made.
I remember distinctly telling him that the girls won't be coming in for training until Yona's PMR exams were over the last time we met.
I totally lost my 'cool' although remained calm when he begun 'telling' me infront of the trainees.
I knew he wanted me to stoop a level lower and 'beg' him to have her back in the team but I guess the way he went about it were all 'wrong' in my sight.
The damage had been done and I totally lost my respect for him as a coach there and then.
No way was I going to give him that satisfaction of admitting I'm at fault here when I know I'm not.
With that I just walked...almost pulled Yona out too.
Told Andrew about the whole 'fuss' and was pleased that he was a hundred percent behind my decision to walk.
The rest of the training session saw me and Lydia sitting at the hall reading....me on my 'Chicken Soup' collection and her on her english text book.

“Men are respectable only as they respect”

No comments: