Tuesday 26 October 2010

SUGAR.....LESS

Today I finally made that carrot cake Yona wanted so much.
I was actually a bit on the 'lazy' (as always) mood but she was ever so eager to help out. This time, unlike on so many other time, I let her do .
Actually she only got to grate the carrots and chop the wallnuts...... which she said was tiring.
I mentioned sugarless because that was what happened to these cakes. Not totally though. Just the brown sugar portion. A bad 'mistake' as it is an important ingredient that gives carrot cakes their distinctive taste.
It was too late to add in for the ones that are in the cups but I managed to add some for the one in the big baking tin.
pretty cakes going in oven



Lydia enjoying the cuppies served with cream cheese topping

I kind of felt some growth on my right eye lower lid this morning when I unintentionally rubbed it . Boy was it itching 'bad' then.
As much as I tried not to disturb it....I guess I did because the itch continued through out the whole day.
I didn't realised how bad it had become until evening came when I looked in the mirror and found that there was... pus!
eeeeeow... now I can't help not to squeeze...... nothing much really came out but squeezing was a darn stupid thing to do . The pain...oh the pain



Is heartache an appropriate price to pay for momentary happiness? I think not....nevertheless

No comments: