Friday 29 October 2010

It's Friday again

Nothing I could recall that is meaningful today except that it rained for most of the day....and night.

Went to mom's house for dinner although I wasn't really that hungry. I have been munching on junks  throughout the afternoon.
Spent just a little less than an hour there as Yona had training .

I have forgotten to bring along any reading material that time seems to go so darn slow when you're just sitting there waiting for the session to end.
I went online to FB through my phone but there wasn't really much to do if you don't play any of the games there.
This is one of the 'thing' that you can't do using the phone...hhhmmm

With that I went back to the car's backseats and tried to get some advance sleep.
It was raining so there were not much people passing in and out at the parking lots. Sleeping was just the right.

No comments: