Wednesday 27 October 2010

IT'S BURST...DAY

AAAAAAAAAAAAA.... (big aaaassss mean more serious) my eye!
I looked like someone had given me a punch there. All red and swollen.
The pus...eeeeeeoow!
Looking at the 'thing', I knew I was going to 'enjoy' myself bursting that sac.
About time too. I waited till I had finish doing all my moring chores before doing it.
Hehe.. prolonging the suspense I suppose.

Again I was a bit dissapointed when there was not much of the 'yucky stuff' come out.
The pain was still there although I can sense great relief after the 'burst'.

Yona wanted to go to school today but backed out again at the last minute.
I'm much satisfied today because I got to do a lot of 'stuff' which I could account for at the end of the day.
Firstly, I finally finish painting the swing while doing the laundry( multi tasking)....yeah finally!
Though that is not the end of the painting task. I would still need to do the pot stands, the backyard fence ...plus the kitty's cage....plus..plus..plus
Yeap... there are still lots of 'them' that needs fresh coats .

I watched back to back two CSI episodes while doing the 'siput' snack.
So easy to do yet takes much of your time.
Two episodes would mean two hours... that was how long I took to 'shaped' them.
It's not my favourite amongs snacks but really don't mind having once in a while. I would say Lydia appreciate them much more than me.
kids + snacks(junk food) = happy
Easy to do dough...everything in
The 'difficult' part - shaping them into tiny snails


Hhmm... after all the hard work..I kind of overdid them with the frying
I'm complaining because they kind of gotten a little on the hard side and I have difficulty on 'hard' food :(

Tonight I started cleaning my room too :)
-I know .....still got a looooooooooooog way to go

No comments: