Monday 25 October 2010

MONDAY NOT SO BLUE

As usual , monday has always been considered an 'off' day for me. Although I did managed to do my hour of painting as well as the day's laundry before sitting infront of the pc doing what I do best.
Jo called around nine asking me to go for breakfast with her. Also to settle some electricity bills at the board's main office at Batu Sapi. She didn't want to make the long ride alone.
I said yes to the offer but will only budge from 'here' after I have attended to my farms.... :) .... she was actually doing the same too.
Talk about fb addiction...we're both good examples.
We had breakfast at mile four...the usual place when the urge for laksa came up.
I'm not really sure what is the name of the shop but it has the number 33 in it.
I opted to forgo the laksa for a hot ( literally hot!) bowl of chiken century egg porridge which took 'hours' for me to finish.
It was an hour before midday when we finally left the eatry ( been to long apart so lots of 'juicy' stories to exchange there)... to deal with the electricty bills thingy which infact took less than ten minutes to settle.

We stopover at parkwell to buy some lunch for the girls before going home .
Ten minutes to one , I went over to send Jo to the airport.
She would be attending a seminar in KK until wednesday.

The girls were ready and waiting for me when I came back minutes later. We were going out to get Yona's BSN book which was supposed to be collected last friday.
I could have done the collection myself without her if I had knew they didn't need her to sign any acknowledgment document.
Hhmm... another note to question on the bank procedures here.
Why are they allowing me to collect her book ?. I asked and they simply give... don't that make you wonder?
Could any strangers have come and collect it? I didn't even said I am Yona's mom.
hhhhmmm........

A good 'sign' that greeds us on the way to the bank

Since I parked my car a distant away from Parkwell, we decided to do some minor shopping. Much of the time was actually spent on window shopping. I kind of said the word NO...put it back! over and over again. Lydia was being herself again and kept on asking for 'can I have this?....can I have this'? thus my answers.

Something that caught my sight as we walked along the path to Parkwell... nice

No comments: