Wednesday 22 April 2009

SUNDAY DATE WITH MORE FOOD

Andrew wanted to have breakfast at Kim Fung but found finding a parking space was such a problem . We did actually go out early but getting Lydia's hair cut took such a long time that by the time it was done, it was already time for the 'sunday's people' to venture out.
We tried a new place this time... least new for Andrew. I've been there a couple of times years ago. However time has seen the place... Citi Club.... renovated.
The cafe which used to be at the ground floor was now a floor up.

Food and price was ok but service was real slow. The waiteress even forgotten to get my order. Why can't they read the orders back each time?... hhmm @#$%#...
I left the place still feeling hungry.
Mario ,Jenny and their girls walked in as we were finishing. Talk for awhile before we left to get me some breakfast!

Went over to get Yona's computer charger but forgotten what model it was. So we left empty handed with still a task to finish.
Bought a dark chocolate blueberry cake for my sweet tooth..... and durians before we stopped over at Tmn Tshun Nyen to finally get my breakfast ( Which ended as my lunch)..and the older girls's lunch.

Lighting was everywhere that it was difficult to really get a good shot... a must have shot of me and the place.... plus a member of the 'peace' girls






















I could not get a good picture of the whole room... but I caught Simon Cowell on tv giving the peace sign..... not him too!















the house's favourites...




















The cure for my sweet tooth.... dark chocolate blueberry (birthday) cake...



















Durians..... as nice as the ones we had last week

No comments: