Wednesday 22 April 2009

MONEY DAY

It's been a 'long' day for me. I had gone out shopping for 'nothing' with Andrew since eight am. I had waited for my maid to come before leaving the house in her hands. A normal practise for me since I got to trust her more.
Andrew's meeting at the Forestry Dept was schedule only at two in the afternoon therefore we ( I'm a reluctant shadow) had few hours to 'burn'.

Our 'out of the house' venture today cost much more I imagined.
We had breakfast at one of the most expensive ordinary open air shop at bandar Kim Fung. 2020.... that is the name of the shop where they specializes in medicated soup choice of noodles, the white filled tau foo and for having fresh fish for your choice of cooking.
This is our breakfas plus a glass of ice milo ice and lemon tea which cost a total RM34
Mee fried with egg

The well know medecated meehoon soup with fish fillet

The shopping for 'nothing' came in a form of a Cannon Camera that cost Andrew more than 6K..... aahhh... he is as 'bad' as me when it comes to the 'I want' things.
..... boo hoo....there goes my Australian holiday now.
Maybe it's about time I too upgrade my camera ...... someone commented on my photos and said I didn't do a good job on them. Well ...as I've said I'm only using a lady's camera... click.. click... click..
I'll consider on one of Andrew's collection then.... might as well put them to use.

Before we came home we had lunch at Nyanyang... another eatery at Indah Jaya. It serves local Malaysian Delights with much emphasize on the food presentation.
Lunch cost us RM20
This is called Loh mee... I have no idea why

Their version of nasi Lemak

Rushing home with packed food for the girls greets us with no electricity . Haaaaaaaa. second day in a row. It was so darn hot.
Andrew left for his meeting while I went off for my cooking class..... a might as well 'watching video session' as someone puts it.
Hhmmm.... I already know how to bake ok... I just needed to refresh and 'dig out' forgotten tips and hints.
I was there till after four. Went online but just for awhile as my head was heavy and I still some time to get ready for dinner with friends. Tired because I missed my morning and afternoon nap...
he he .. what can I say... I'm used to napping throughout the day.
My night ended early ( my standard) As much as I Was missing my online friends and wanted to chat my body was telling me otherwise. I know a few people were dissapointed

No comments: