Tuesday 14 April 2009

ANDREW, DURIANS AND PEANUTS...

Andrew coming home from KK when he said we wasn't didn't come much of a suprise to me. He has been known to do that now and then..... depanding totally on his reasons.
I don't really know what it was this time although I have a slight guess.
Anyhow , I've given up 'reading' him long ago. Que Sera sera...what will be will be...

Tisha love eating 'kacang rebus' therefore they were a sure buy item whenever Andrew or me come across anyone selling them. I think this time Andrew bought more than two kilos for his beloved 'monkey' daughter.
Durians were also bought along the route from KK although I thought they were not in season presently.
Opening them was a real challange for Tisha as it was her first time doing it. The results was well worth it as they were real delecious.... really nice for what they were worth too.

All in all this was it....RM70






No comments: