Monday 13 April 2009

THE DAYS THAT WENT BY

I spent a lot of time sitting infront of the pc even before today looking blankly trying to write something without much success. It's a lapse of more than a week that I've managed to jot anything here.
I don't know whether it's pms or what I really feel that's affecting everything around me. Somehow these few days, I felt like floating in the waves of melancholy. Or more like sinking. Nothing seems to have the same 'meaning' for me anymore.
Mix emotions come together, making me feel the 'path' I'm walking on is getting narrower.
Hhmm...I hate it when I'm in this mood of complaining. I guess it's just the life's situation I'm in now. Challenging?... Changing?...What????????
Think positive Em...Inhale...exhale....inhale....exhale..... Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Now... where was I... ok.. the days that went by actually did have some significant to me and my girls.
There was the competition day for selecting Sandakan's team for the sukma try outs which was to be held in KK. Both the girls made the team.
There was also the small birthday celebration we arranged for bowlers whose birthday falls on the month of January to April. Simple yet appreciated.

The spectators, winners and prizes



















The food and the most delecious chocolate cake...




No comments: