Tuesday 14 April 2009

NIGHTS IN KK

We took the 7pm bus from Sandakan to KK on thursday night. With just a few minutes stop and what felt like extremely fast driving , we were already in KK by 12.30am friday morning.
Andrew was there to take us to our hotel eventhough I've told him not to bother if it was much too troublsome for him. There have been tensions between us for sometimes now and I just couldn't be bother anymore with the way he was making me feel.
But him being there means we wouldn't trouble ourselves with finding a cab and paying the RM20 fees. (I'm not sure if there would be midnight surcharge for cabs in Sabah)
We went out for a late meal as the girls didn't take any meal prior to the journey and were feeling rather hungry. We finally headed for the hotel around 2am.
Sheryl had already checked in that afternoon and was all alone now.
We 'found' her later still wide awake enjoying the view of 'barbie dolls' from the room's window.

The second night we were there was spent with the girls last minute training at the alley. It was a public holiday... good firday... therefore most of the lanes were occupied. They only managed to get a lane around five thirty with coach Ricky's help. The drill went on till around eight.
Andrew came despite me telling him not to bother as we could easily go out by ourselves. Feeling guilty?...probably
He took us to Tg Aru beach for dinner. Wow.. what a meal it turned out to be. After eating keropok lekor, we had two grill fish, a sweet and sour fish, two plates of black papper chicken and a plate of lemon chicken. Luckly our chicken wings orders didn't arrive or else...... ahhhhh.... more food to finish.
It would not have been that 'diffucult' to'clean up' the dishes if it wasn't for the huge coconuts he ordered for each one of us.
I felt so bloated....
He went around taking us on a night tour to Sutera Habour and Time Square. Unfortunately I did not bring along my good camera to get good night shots at the beautiful senery. He knows I love to take photographs.

The 'cleaning' team...



















Me and that huge C.O.C.O.N.U.T.
















Awh..that same girl with the peace sign...















I felt so bloated...... and it shows. Trying to get a good shot of the Pacific Sutera hotel
















This is as good as it gets.... would have been a good photo shot place



















Another try at the entrance....but all I see is my own face hhmm

On the third night , coach Ricky had invited all the Sandakan bowlers out for dinner at restaurant Sri Melaka. That leaves me to fend for my own dinner.
No trouble there as I was not the only one not invited for the occassion.
We walked a distant to that seafront eatery and had a wonderful meal.
I have nothing to complain... either on the food or the company for we totally enjoyed the evening. We came back a bit later than the girls.

On the last night of our stay.....
The girls's 24 games were over by six thirty. Andrew came for us. He has asked the girls where they wanted to go . With that we ended up at 1Borneo. Walking aimlessly with no real intentions.
They wanted to see the bowling alley...hhmm.... it'll always comes back to bowling.
Anyhow they didn't want to bowl (not after 24 games)
....just to look around was their exact words.

Dinner was the girls's choice ....again
well you know what it'll be given them the choice....
yup..... it's pizza .... again!
I had wanted to go for Kenny Rogers... I just love their muffins.

I will follow you......the yellow 'guy' I met on this trip














No comments: