Wednesday 1 May 2013

LABOUR'S DAY 2013



Woke up at almost six thirty and wondered why my alarm did not rang this morning.
I had left my handband together with the phone in it at the kitchen table the night before.
That was how tired I must have been to have forgotten such an simple task as that.
 Luckly  it's a holiday today therefore Lydia did not have classes or else she would have missed her ride and  I would have the task to send her to school myself. Phew!!

It's labour's day today.....thou nothing special for unemployed folks like myself.
With no 'farm' to managed..I started my morning chores earlier than normal thus ending earlier than the normal ten o'clock.

It was only Lydia and me at home, so lunch, dinner plus any other meals in between was simple. One packet of 'meehoon' fried with eggs and ikan bilis .

#############

Important news of the day (which actually was yesterday but because my phone was not with me then, so I never knew until today )....Yona have received the offer from KML...yeaaaah!!!
 - which makes it now a 'headache' to make arrangements with her current college inorder for her to sit for her finals, graduate and leave the college with a full cert in hand within two weeks from today .The duration of the course actually would need her to stay for another month or so .
 
 Jeff  negotiated with the college that she be allowed to sit for it early so that she could register with KML on the stipulated date so that she need not worry about coming back to continue classes (during her semester's break) later on.
The first thought was to register in on the next semester  but we were told that the offer was only for this coming semester. Pushing that aside she might not be offered the same course again ...or worse gets the two year course instead.
After much deliberation , they feel that she was ready enough to sit for the final exams...in ten days time.




################


Brushed NayNay and bath Blinky...they both need REVOLUTION!!
I dread to checked on the other four...Grey specially.

No comments: