Wednesday 1 May 2013

MY THOUGHTS ON AI 2013

It's not like me not to do any post on American idol this year as I did every year. Yeah. . I wasn't going to BUT  the five girls I have 'picked' from the audition time have all made it this far.
I didn't want to say anything for the simple fact that should American 'picked' any one of them. . .they won't be 'wrong'. The girls have set the bar so high that it seem so natural to send the five men finalist home each week.
With no elemination on last week final four. . . it's everyone wonder if the judges too can't decide or they just want to collect more of american's votes.

Candice and Amber's die hard fans would be voting mad this week since they both were in the bottom two after the votes count last week.

Anyhow, for me everyone can be the winner cos they are all equally good.  However my personal pick would be for Kree Harrison although Angie Miller is showing everything an idol should be. Probably only their personalities would set them apart. I do feel Kree is more likeable in that sense thou.

Again , I can continue blah blah blahing on and on but it's still them americans who will determine their idol in the end.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/reality-check/1560010/american-idol-final-four-talk-song-choices-challenges-and
the final four with Ryan

No comments: