Sunday 12 May 2013

MOTHER'S DAY 2013

There were celebration in church for mother's day today but I did my own celebration ...doing the everyday things that I have done everyday..... at home :)

I believed that mother's day should be celebrated not just today but everyday.
However 'running in parallel ' with the world, I too have received happy mothers day wishes from my precious girls through my FB account.

Tisha made an extra effort in the form of her drawings with her posting......

Drew a lil something specially for @jean. You are the best mother and best friend ever. We're very fortunate to be blessed with someone as caring and loving as you. I always pray to God for your long live. Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all mothers out there.


Awwwww. a Siamese cat and sunflower......this kind of sent jealousy vibes to daddy Andrew :)

No comments: