Friday 10 May 2013

LAST "BUMP" ON AI


.
 

Hehehehe.... I have many a times said that I'm good at 'picking' a potential  winner.
Well , at least that is what I want to believe this time around. ( :(  seems every year I got it 'wrong' on the finals)

This year, my 'horse' has just gotten into the final round.
I caught a small laugh with Amber's elimination last week because amongs the four, she was the one I would picked to go off first.....and she did!

Tonight I laughed again when Ryan announced it was Angie's turn . Yesss!!!..
With her gone, the path for Kree now became smaller and straighter.
Not that I don't feel Angie has got what it takes to be the winner, Because like I have said earlier , she actually has 'everything' to be the winner.
Unfortunately with reality shows , it's the ordinary people that become judges.  The whole show turned into a popularity contest instead  so anyone can become winners......Even ones who doesn't  have the 'IT' factor..

Angie painted the same look as Chris Daughtry's (idol 5) at the time when he was eliminated ....at the exact same 'level' (final three) . My guess was they both knew how good they were and was not expecting to exit until the finale .
Anyhow....people were shocked that Angie got eliminated, but they know the final two are worthy of being in the finale as well.

Singing her going away song, “Never Gone,”  she was crying throughout, and then giggling and apologizing.
Poor girl, she must have felt her 'world' ended there and then.

Kree was shocked that it was Angie that got sent home
 
To underestimate Candice's chances as idol is something that no one should do.  She is in to win it. She has been nothing but consistently and ridiculously good week after week.
I won't be disappointed , neither would anyone I supposed should she win.
Between her and Kree, she is obviously the 'technically' better singer. BUT...let's not jump the gun yet and just let them Americans settle this themselves next week.

 
 Candice is already the winner in many people's eyes..



####
I still would like Kree to win probably because she has this 'innocent/sad' look that makes you see her as someone very humble/down to earth/ ordinary/ one of us kind of person :) - ( while Angie on another note,  portraits the exact opposite ....which I feel was why she was not so popular with the crowd in the end)

No comments: