Saturday 17 August 2013

Notes on another 'Full day'

In short of today's happenings. It's Friday and therefore morning session was short


*****
Jeff took dad for his blood test at DOK hospital

***
Took a registered mail for Post Office for Tisha
It's her PTPTN  agreement documents.
What the S**t...she has a year to go and they are already asking for payback ?

****
While Andrew cancelled his, I went for the 2.30pm dentist appointment  I had made last week at Grace Dental. 
One filling and one tooth added to my existing denture cost me RM125
I left the clinic without my denture. They said they would call when it was ready and I could come and collect it before 5pm.
They called at 7pm.  ;/

****
Mom , with Jeff's help bought  Airasia return tickets for herself and dad to KK.
We had received news  that my aunt.... dad's eldest sister Kantim had passed away during the night.

*****
Dad can't find his IC so Jeff  went downtown with him to made the police report . Much urgency as they were travelling tomorrow . Without the IC he would not be able to board the plane.
( IC found the next morning....mum gave it a wash in the washing machine with the day's laundry)

****
I went into my room....and fell 'flat' straight into lala land........ Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: