Thursday 1 August 2013

LESS ONE MORE

I had made the dental appointment three weeks ago when I last went there with my sister Appy. That time I did two fillings but there was still another one that needs to be taken care of.

Doing my routine, I had kept reminding myself that the appointment was at 10am.
When I finally reached there ten minutes past ten, I was taken aback when the receptionist told me that my appointment was actually at 9am.
WHAT?...why then did I set that time in my head for the last three weeks?
'That's why la you all didn't issue me an appointment card'..I complained.
'Nobody called you to recomfirmed?'...she asked. H E L L O?????
Why are you asking me? Shouldn't that be your job?
Anyhow..there were two appointments ahead before she could 'slot' me in.
One didn't come so my wait wasn't that long.

My intention to save my tooth was not accomplished as the She Dentist said she could not guarantee that 'everything' will be well. She could try filling but incase there is an infection, I will need to come back tomorrow to extract it.
Oh ...I remembered what toothache pain is like. I had done one tooth filling years ago that resulted in a sleepless night. The pain only left  after extraction the next day.....12hrs of pure pain!

Goodbye tooth.....I will never see you again :(
Less one to brush

*******my intention to shop for a few provision after this appointment was put to halt
*******the fishman called
*******mom called to say that she would be driving to the hospital herself. She said she need to come back early tomorrow to get the house ready for Atlas and his gang.

No comments: