Tuesday 13 August 2013

FULL DAY

There is tremendous happiness in making others
happy, despite our own situations.
Shared grief is half the sorrow, but happiness
when shared, is doubled.
If you want to feel rich, just count all the things
you have that money can't buy.
'Today is a gift, that is why it is called The
Present .'

A very nice quote indeed. A much needed reminder everyday.

I woke up late again this morning despite knowing I have a 'date' with the water gun.
The fact that it's still school holidays and I just went to bed three hours ago.... yeah that was actually the main reason.
The napping time before the actual sleep does ruin my sleeping hours.
Anyhow ..I was 'fresh' even with just four hours sleep in all.

*********
made Lydia do a lot of my daily routine house work. She actually can do a good job with a little guidance.
As reward, we went out to have lunch at Kim Fung. ....plus ABC at 1Nation, Prima Square.(  A real ABC disappointment as they tasted like Sh*%^ )
Destination was actually for YumYum BUT...today they closed. Probably didn't know I was coming  :)

****
With a little 'push' I managed to 'shoot' a part of the back compound. With holes here and there, the water hose was a real pain to work with.
Must remind myself to get new ones.

No comments: