Tuesday 13 March 2012

LAZY DAY

It's another lazy day for me prior to my trip tomorrow.
 This morning  Andrew left very early. . Before 6am actually.
As he said he was attending a workshop in one the hotel in town. He wanted to avoid the 'office hours' traffic jam I supposed.

Unlike yesterday, I didn't fall back to sleep.  I really wanted too since I didn't planned on doing anything much today.

After doing a few chores ( floor sweeping/washing cloths...that's about it here),
I went online for most of the time.

The wallpaper guys came to finish the remaining kitchen wall just as I got back from the supermarket.
Another surprise awaits outside the door. Although there were four guys around for the wall work, none of them dare to get rid of a tiny rat snake that got stuck in a tiny crack in the pipe.

I was glad that none of them were brave enough. There could be a 'killer' among them .
I know it was a snake but they too have their reason to be here. I say this snake was probably more scared of us than us of him.


I poked it with a stick to make it move but he was obviously stuck. He must have eaten something to make him....bigger?
After a few attempts I managed to set him free to the bushes area at the back of the apartment.

No comments: