Sunday 4 March 2012

FIRST IMPRESSION

I missed again watching the boys sing but I got to watch the girls even with few distractions on the night it aired.
I saw and heard a few that did very well but I only made my pick  today after I watched the rerun of the boy's show.
My six pick based on their top 24 performances.....Elise Testone, Hollie Cavanagh, Jessica Sanchez,  Skylar Laine  ,    Joshua Ledet   ,  DeAndre Brackensick ....
Actually it was hard to name names as everyone was so equaly very good.
I would think from this forth it'll be more of a popularity contest amongs americans.
      
Elise  Testone
Hollie Cavanagh
Jessica  Sanchez
Skylar Laine
Joshua Ledet
DeAndre  Brackensick

Still...I think this year is going to be a girl's year..BUT... . this is only my preliminary selection and as with every year...my vote... tidak kena pakai :)

No comments: