Friday 2 April 2010

GOOD FRIDAY

It is the second day of April and it is Good friday.
In remembrance of Christ death years ago, Christians throughout the world celebrate Easter. Sabah is one of the only two states in Malaysia that are having public holiday today.
To me personally, it will just pass as any other ordinary day.
Reason because our church do not hold any special services to commemorate this day.
Come to think of it...it is really never big a deal for us advestist.
Tonight too will still be just vesper night ...the beginning of sabbath for us.
Tomorrow will be our first communion for this year in the new 'church'.
I have missed the last one when I went for the women ministry's retreat in Kundasang .

Friday morning was greeted a little better than thursday because the maid finally came. But not before I halfway finished her regular routine.
She started to blab her reasons for MIA for the last two days but I assured her that it was alright. She has always 'replaced' her absent days without fail so I did not mind that much.
Afterall nothing could be done now that 'past is past'.

As today is not a school day, the girls slept a little later than the normal 5am.
With Andrew around I was sure we would go out of the house either for shopping or importantly ..FOOD!.
Yup ..always right when it come to this. Went over to Giant ( Guardian actually) to get a few things that has run out from my closet.
We had lunch at a new shop somewhere near there. The food was nice and so was the proprietor. I'm pretty sure it won't be the last time we eat there.
Whole afternoon was spent indulging on fb games.

I discovered a BIG..I mean really BIG BIG problem today.
The house's water tank needs to be replaced.
There is a big hole ( BIG!) that makes it look like someone left the tap running.
Imagine 24/7...how many hundred thousand gallons does that adds up to?
woooo... how long has this been going on?.

Left with no option, I had to get someone to replace it....FAST!
I found a plumber which my neighbour recommended.
He will only be coming tomorrow morning to take a look at the 'problem' ..so for now it's just tap off at the main switch.

Tonight me and the girls went over to Jo's place for some fellowship and chocolate cake. I did not want to go as it was already around nine when Tisha informed me but she was so keen and had actually been saying about going over even since the afternoon.( she was asleep on the couch when I went out for dinner with Andrew)
More reason for us to go was because it was Sheryl's 17th birthday cake that we would be having. ( her actual birthday would be on monday) Jo had bought two cakes and this one was especially meant for us to enjoy earlier on.
We took some photographs to remember the day by.


No comments: