Tuesday 20 April 2010

BYE BYE YONA



Today I practually had to drag myself up eventhou I went to bed much earlier than the few nights before. I needed to get Lydia ready for school as she still does have school today unlike the rest of the girls.

Today Yonna will be leaving for KK on the 9am bus. She would be staying at the Sports's complex before leaving for Melaka for the MSSM competition.
Everyone had been asked to be at the bus terminal the latest by 8.30am.
I had made earlier plans to have breakfast at a nearby shop before taking her there so we left the house about an hour earlier.
After failing to wake her up yesterday , Tisha had asked me to 'force' her off the bed so that she could join us.
I have told her days earlier that she would need to attend to her financial matters or she won't have any monies while in KL. Today would be the last day to do it as we would be leaving for KL tomorrow evening.

No comments: