Sunday 28 February 2010

A LITTLE LOVE FOR MY 'WHEELS'




I was already wide awake before my alarm sound this morning .I went to bed a few hours early the night before than I normally do thus prompting me to wake up earlier.
As it was saturday, I knew the maid would not be coming in thefore didn't waste the time laying around waiting for it to finally sound.
Doing with the normal pet 'problems' was my priority. Plus feeding them.
I had done the laundry the night before and was doing only minor 'touch up' to what the maid would normally do.
By seven thirty, me and the girls were all ready for church.
Not a minute too soon as dad came by the house exactly around that.
I had asked Andrew to pick us up as soon as sabbath school ends..... his normal routine each week.
We had lunch together ( our family's quality time as usual) at a shop nearby the bowling alley before sending the girls for their training.

We didn't stay on till they finish as usual because we had made plans earlier to send my car for 'servicing'.
i.e.... to change a 'dead' fuse which disfunction my auto adjust side mirrors,
to change my back wiper blade,
to change the engine oil,
the brake oil,
the filter RM260
car wash RM 12
full tank petrol RM 72

he he he.....I did not have to spend a cent as Andrew was driving

No comments: