Wednesday 24 June 2009

PICK UP TIME......complain notes

It's really been a long while since I've written anything here. I have admitted at facebook that I seem to have lost passion for all the 'things' that is around me. My 'in' passion seem to be just sitting infront of the pc playing Farm Town. I never knew I could be so addicted. I've seen Andrew playing it for sometime earlier. The girls and me made 'rude' comments on how irritating the music was. I somehow got 'hooked' while looking at him arranging the trees, the barn, the house, the accessories that you'll find at any farm...... the ploughing... the planting....and waiting for the crops to mature... the harvesting...WOW!.. it's really fun. Now poping bubbles which I used to play seems so 'unexciting'....
As much as I love being in Farm Town... I was always 'angry' with my streamyx service.
It is really annoying to be paying for non service most of the time. I might just change to a more relaible broadband soon.
It is already almost a weekly task for me now to dail TM100 for assistance.
I'm also getting to know this particular techican they always refering me to pretty well by now. I got the feeling that he's getting pretty 'sick' too with my sms each time my server went 'wild'.

No comments: