Tuesday 30 June 2009

NOTES

SLAVE' OF THE DAY 23 June 2009
Today I felt that I really do earn the title. I've been both the maid and the driver the whole day.
Not to mention being the slave to my farmtown activities...he he
My maid did not come in again today. I have waited untill nine before doing all the necessary chores.
Aaahhhhhh.... I had actually other plans. I wanted to clear all the clothing that have been lying on my bed... sleeping with me for the last three days!
Yesterday I bought few baskets for easier sorting. Today it's adding as 'junks' to the already junkyard of a room I have.
Really got to sort out my priorites now.......real work must come first.
I have been working at the 'marketplace' at Farm Town much too much.

Tisha had sent a message telling me to send her sports attire to school when I come for Yona after school.
They were actually having bowling training after school but today she will be having some futsal training.
I would normally pick them up from school and send them to the alley when their schedule training were in the afternoon .
I would leave them there and pick them up again three hours later..... where traffic was @#$##%%^$.......
Tonight too, Tisha starts her Physic tuition. I have 'hooked' her to her physic teacher for tuition after she failed to get a good result from the last exam. I really felt she needed some discipline in her studying hours as her final exams is so near.
Science student failing science's subjects?.... unacceptable!
As much as I dislike to sent her to and fro to what I would normally say... 'jauhnya'...Grandview?..
I believe this was for the best.


24June2009
I barely have four hours sleep today. I went to bed around two this morning and had woke up at the same time as Tisha's time to get ready for school...i.e. at 5am

I had waited for hours last night to get some internet connection while at the same time watching some tv programmes I have neglected for weeks.... (blame in on Farm Town)
While at that too I've managed to glue together the pieces of broken ceramic of what used to be a cat which I've put aside to do months ago.
Few pieces were missing so I wasn't able to make it look like it was before the 'fall'.
Aha... my cat broke that 'cat'....

By one am, I have given up all hope of saving my grapes harvest ( farm town talk). Streamyx really sucks... it had been two days in a row that I have ended up with rotten grapes.
All the same..as Tisha puts it... we're going for xps and not for the coins....(again farm town talk)

Yona had been sulking all week long . She has been asked to be one of the net ball player for her Red house's team.
Today would be the day she was to play. I found her all dressed in her sports attier but in tears. I cannot help but wondered why the teacher 'forced' her into the team when she had earlier refused as she had never play the game and practically knows nothing about it.
For making her feel so 'tenses' and 'worked up' for days, I have nothing but 'bad thoughts' for whoever was responsible for her miseries.
I felt so sorry for her yet was helpless to render much help. Told her to just 'play' whichever way she knows how for whatever the results turned out to be, everything will still be alright and that she had played her part.

Tisha on the other hand was the exact opposite. She was so darn excited about her futsal game. So excited that the took along the video cam for memoriable shots....without my knowledge.
Not that I don't allow her to use it, I was more afraid that it might get conficated if their teachers found out.
Hard work paid off as they won today's match and will proceed to the final the day after tomorrow.
Looking back at her video footage, She found out she ran like a girl...... ha ha...what do you expect from a girl?

No comments: