Saturday 11 October 2008

'FUNNY' NOTICES



This picture has been in my phone for a long long time. Probably about two to three years. I kept it because it's one of those notices that can make me cough a little laugher and one that I had personally came across with.
No doubt I do get the message through but it's still sounds 'funny'.
This notice was displayed at Sandakan's airport terminal during the time of it's renovation. It was pasted near to the toilets outside the inspection door as not to miss anyone's sight. I'm sure someone reading this have seen it too.
I saw it ( and read- again and again ) on many ocassions on the many times I waited for my flights there before the idea to picture it came to mind.
I'm glad I did too... I can now blog about it and my MAS friends can't deny about it...... ha ha kan kan aku bilang?



This one was taken a bit recent. It was displayed at the KFC outlet at Giant Sandakan. My daughter was reading and laughing at the same time when she alerted us. I had to picture it for rememberance too. One of the girls at KFC looked embarrassed ( I assumed she must have been the one who composed it) as Andrew pointed out the mistake. It wasn't there anymore two days later when we went for another visit.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

haha omg too funny! reminds me that i should take pix of these funny engrish notices