Friday 10 October 2008

ANOTHER NORMAL WEEK AND A PLACE TO 'TRY OUT'

It's been days since I last wrote anything here. I have been a little busy doing Yona's 'projects'.... (yes....mom's doing her homework..(bukan selalu, kes TERpaksa saja ni so cigu cigu jangan marah ya)).
It just irritate me to know that she had the whole week long hari raya holidays to do them but waited till the last minute ( exact word) to make the move.
We had attended a friend's open house on sunday night and was only at home at around ten in the evening. Imagine my shock when she said her 'skirt' was due tomorrow. Haaaaaaah?????....
luckly for her.... I have a talent for sewing ( che che che...). It only took me about an hour or so to complete the process. That includes the embroidery part.
NEXT... her geography folio...
luckly (again).... I can operate the pc... (ha ha) Yea... all extract from the net. By the time I was done , it was way past three in the morning.
Next day was wasted to compensate the night's sleep.

The week went through very fast...the normal thing.
Eating... sleeping....eating....sleeping.... ( normal right? )Don't forget The Amazing Race Asia... he he...

Oh I did went out to check another 'new' eating outlet. What used to be A&W is now a new eatery... THE BOS. It's located opposite Parkwell hypermart, next to Buku Indah at Bandar Indah.
I made up my mind to like it based on the following...

1. The ambiance I got the moment I entered the place

2. The choices were endless. The menu was a foot long with indecation of what's the house's favourite and also the chef's recommendation.

3. The food was really...really great. Unless I was really 'that' hungry on that day.

4. The price range was very affordable. It surprised me that they charged so low for such quality. I wondered if they'll make any profit at all.

5. Internet access ( I saw the sign on the wall )

Check this out...the tropical blah blah blah...the name slipped my mind. It's just ice cream with lots of different fruit slices. It's how it was presented that makes the impression.I made myself eat the honey dew slices as well.... (yuk yuk)

Here's additional ice cream for me.... double scoop chocolate ice cream...Hhmm I was so sure I ordered yam....The bowl or should I say 'tub' it was served in was so cute.

For the 'not so hungry' Yona.... the chicken porrage

Tisha tried the Lemon Chicken

This is the prawn omelette.Andrew's choice. It's also listed as one of the house's favourites. The crab omlette is listed as chef's recommended ( sorry no eat crab!)

No comments: