Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Beginning of .....BRACES


After years of 'nagging' to get her teeth straight...I gave in to Tisha's wants.
Not so that I was willing to simply part with thousand of ringgit but more so to 'send' her out to the 'new world' with higher self confidence .
Thus the 'loan' was agreed upon .
Pay back would be arranged at the time when she starts bringing in the 'bread' home. :)
meantime I had to paid RM350 for the first consultation.

- called Grace Dental around nine and got an appointment at 11.30am
- Yona didn't want to come along . She had made a big bowl of chicken macarooni pasta and had wanted to enjoy finishing them.

****
Open my email and got an outstanding bill for Yona's  maxis broadband that she had ceases using since two months ago.
Andrew had changed her broadband to Digi and had not cancelled the Maxis thus resulting with the continuous billing.
AAArrrrrr.......typical of him
- went to Maxis to pay and cancelled the card but was unable to do so as I needed to bring along my birth certificate as proof that Annie Dunlop was my mother indeed.
- a year ago in Labuan , when we wanted to get the broadband, we had used mom's name to apply as I had forgotten to bring along my identity card that day and Yona was not eighteen yet.
Again...AArrrrrrrrrr.... unfinished work. I will need to get back to them again.

-Looked for my friend who was a driving instructor to get the girls with their licences.
RM1140 each till they obtained the licence.

-went over to Giant to get a few necessities before going home. Had Teh Tarik  before that.

No comments: