Saturday 17 May 2014

ANOTHER FULL WEEKEND

The weekend passed very fast when there was so many 'things' that we did.
Saturday morning was a sad day for one poor kitten that walked into my front yard.
She ended almost being ripped to pieces by the five guard dogs that was stationed there.

Still under my nightgown I had to 'fight' off all dogs before getting the kitty to safety.
In that rush moment, I got my right foot bitten .
Blood were dripping through the pathway as I make my way to the bathroom.
Not much scratches but a couple of deep wound that would need me to get a tetanus jab.

***
We message the vet for an early appointment for the injured kitten but she didn't make it. Though she looked alright at a glance , she passed away less than half an hour later. Internal injuries could be the reason.
I felt sadness for the pain my dogs caused her but didn't let that 'sink'. I was just glad that she didn't suffered long.
This was one of the times that I just hate them dogs.

****
The two older girls had their first  driving licence lesson this morning. The theory part of it actually. The driving instructor came just after seven to send them to the academy.


Send Lydia to school just before eight.
On the way home, Tisha called for their shoes to be sent. They had worn slippers and that was one of the top 'no no' thingy on their list while attending the class.

We managed to sent them just before the class begins.

Went to Bandar Kim Fung, Elopura Clinic to get my Titanus jab before going for some breakfast.

The girls came home around three in the evening and was a little tired to go for the Saturday zumba with Lily Linus at the sports compex.



- went for KFC dinner at Giant.
- Went to TKS to get some exercise outfit plus Tisha's official award receiving outfit :)

SUNDAY

-early morning but was spent lazing on my bed before doing the daily routine.
-with the girls's help we were done by nine.
- gave the Siamese their jabs. ( skin problems seems to be getting out of hand )
-Sent Tisha for her first cervical cancer vaccine.... that cost me RM200 (  two more to go!)


-went out for an early lunch of chicken rice at Kim Fung
-Went for another round of shopping for cloths. Tisha got her official blouse
-went over to have sate and ABC before going over to Sui Teck to get a bag ( 20kgs)  doggie's food
-We were home just before three. Few minutes of naps for everyone, we were off to the sports's complex for the free Zumba sesson.
- Diane and Sheryl came along
****
Lily Linus's class.....advanced.  Boy did they sweat. Again I did not join in because of my injured foot ( phew!)

*******
It's funny how a piece of glue paper could be so much fun .
Yona inherited my genes to enjoying  seeing flies diving towards them. Kamakazi!!!!

No comments: