Saturday 10 May 2014

A DREAM

I woke up with a  click of someone opening my room door.
A sad event as I was having one of them strange dreams

***
Was attending a prayer group  for someone's passing when all of a sudden the event will move to my house for Andrew's prayer.
Came home to a messy house with not refreshment to offer for the prayer group.
I quickly pick up cleaning the messy hall before going off to buy coca cola (????)
The owner kind of ignored me when I went about to ask for the price. I then walked away.
A salesgirl chased after me stating that I took the coke without paying though I did not take any bottles with me. Somehow that got  sorted out and I walked towards home. Suddenly passing one guy who in my mind was a cop...he pulled my belt hard asking me to hand over my money.
I didn't feel scared but felt kind of happy as I know I didn't have my handbag with my valuables with me.
...this and that to another scene.. one prominent rich man gave me a blank cheque to fill any amount I want.
wow...and I remembered I was only thinking of RM100,000
then...remembering that I would need much more since Andrew was no longer around.

**********


INTERPRETATION FROM MR GOOGLE

  PRAYING

To dream of praying signifies surrendering some of your problems to God and trusting in His goodness and power to pull you through in your time of need. It may also suggest devoting more time for prayers.



 
MESSY HOUSE
A messy house dream probably indicates an area of my life that needs some organization. 


COCA COLA
For a woman to dream that she is drinking coca cola signifies that she will lose health and a chance for marrying a wealthy man by her abandonment to material delights.

ROBBED
Your dream represents a struggle with yourself. So, this dream you have may just reflect your feeling of how you handling things.

CHEQUE
To dream about a blank check represents your unrealized potential. It could also represent awards that you have yet to accept.

To dream about a check mark suggests endorsement and approval. The work you've been putting in will be earning you rewards.


No comments: