Thursday 10 October 2013

YONA TURNED EIGHTEEN

It's another year gone and Yona is eighteen today. How the year had gone by so fast.

I'm feeling a little saddness as this is the first year that she is not home with me to celebrate her birthday....even if most times it would only be taking pictures of her blowing the candles on her cake.
This year ...there wasn't even a cake  :( 
 
I woke up at four thirty this morning because my night nap turned into full sleep when my head hit the pillow at around eight oclock last night.
 
 I don't forget anyone's birthdays ...so I knew Yona's was today since days ahead.
I wasn't planning on doing anything today except for quoting some nice words on her her fb page.
 
I have received Tisha's  gift sent via postlaju from Kuching  two days ago for mom to take back to Labuan after knowing that she and dad would be going there for Atlas's birthday . I  did bought Yona a pillow poodle for mom to take back too.
 
  Browsing through old photo albums...awww.... I found her first few  photographs.
Awwww...holding her was my mum - her granny. She was eighteen years younger then.
It all seems like yesterday.
Awwwwwww.....I missed my baby!!!!!

Photo: Today in History......eighteen years ago Lyeonna Amber Garcia
 


I quoted this on your  18th birthday........

 
 
 
Every year your Birthday makes me just a little sad because I know that you'll have grown up one more year, gone away from me a little more and would have made more new friends to spend your time with.
But in my heart you will always stay. Even with hundred of miles apart my dear Yona ,  Mama wish you nothing more than a splendid Happy Birthday. 
 You're only young while you're young so don't hold back. Live your life fulfilled and satisfied.
 Remember always to thank God our Father for all his blessings.
 May all your dreams and aspiration for the future come true.






#################################
Tisha never missed with her drawings wishes. This was what she posted on Yona's fb timeline

Happy 18th Birthday to my lil sis, @lyeonnaamber! Today's a lucky day for you, not only because it’s your birthday, but also because you're both an adult and a teen. You may have responsibilities but then again, you can still have fun and go crazy like a kid. I wish you have a wonderful time today and hope you like the gifts I sent you. :)

Photo: Happy 18th Birthday to my lil sis, @lyeonnaamber! Today's a lucky day for you, not only because it’s your birthday, but also because you're both an adult and a teen. You may have responsibilities but then again, you can still have fun and go crazy like a kid. I wish you have a wonderful time today and hope you like the gifts I sent you. :) #happybirthday #itsbirdy

#####################
My parents went to Labuan for my brother Atlas's birthday two days ago. I've asked mom to include Yona on the celebration BUT unfortunately she had some activities to attend to on that night.  However last night they did the family's cake cutting/ taking pictures celebration among themselves.

A day earlier as my parents had to leave for KK this morning. I took this shot from Atlas's posting.
Aarrrrr....I missed my baby!!!!






##########
on a sad note on this day. MASwings plane crashed while trying to land in Kudat during strong wind at around 3pm. The 19 seaters  plane carrying 16 passengers crashed on a house . Two casualties and one more in critical condition.

No comments: