Thursday 10 October 2013

SO YOUNG ....


I saw a posting on one of my friend's wall at around three in the afternoon regarding a plane crashed land in Kudat. It was a small plane ( 19seaters) belonged to MASwing.
I thought nothing much of it since from photographs shown, the plane seems to just made a rough landing.

Thumb 877d
They sighted no casualties but by nine pm...two were confirmed dead.
An elderly man and the young co pilot.
marc03
The image of the co pilot kept haunting me. He was so so very young. Just twenty two actually.
I found out later that he shared the same birthday as me...21st January. Just that he's years younger than me.
It's always a sad feeling when someone much younger than you should 'go' first.
I looked at him and think of his mother's feelings. The amount of grift she must be bearing. I can relate to that thoughts and feelings because he is around  Tisha's age.

He probably just graduated and just started working....as my Tisha would be when she turned twenty two next year.
The feeling of sadness just overwhelmed me further when I found out that he young man was the son of my childhood friend Heral.
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/10/15/Scores-pay-last-respects-to-MASWings-crash-pilot.aspx

No comments: