Thursday 26 September 2013

NEW MOMMY



Na...confirmed pregnant because I got a surprise this morning

A wonderful surprise awaits me when I went over to do the morning cleaning/feeding routine. The tortie Siamese that I rescued a month or so ago delivered four beautiful fluffy white kittens.

I knew she would deliver more than a single kitten but four was double the number I had expected.   Not disappointed but worried with the additional number of mouths to feed in due time.
All are whites in color. Chances are they all will be Siamese as mama.
Mama has not been feeling good  for sometime and was not eating much. She is a little underweight too. She will need extra attention since she's breastfeeding now.
Hopefully all will go well for this new family.
 
 
 BEFORE



 
 

The picture I took on August 16 2013, the day she was rescued from Taman Fajar.

I had gone to the 'pasar ramadan' held there with Andrew during the last day of Ramadan month looking for some lemang.

I ended up not buying anything  after seeing the cat by the busy road side.
She must have been dumped there recently as she was still very 'clean looking' .
Very beautiful young but sadly pregnant cat.

Somebody was 'cleaning' dirth from their house for  Hari Raya it seems.

Dumping cases on any festive session is unbelievable rampant. Owners can simply dump their pets without the least  guilt feeling.

'oh..she can survive since I'm letting her go here at the night marker's hawker stalls  area'....said  these people justifying their action.
'oh really?' how far truth are they in those words?
I'm so pissed off hearing this all the time.

DUMPING IS NOT THE ANSWER!

Why can't you people just get your pet desex?

P/s...
Can't hide from Andrew this one....but he doesn't seem to mind . Phew!

No comments: