Wednesday 16 May 2012

TEACHERS AGAIN

May 16 is dedicated to teachers, in Malaysia.
The day is celebrated as Teacher's Day or Hari Guru


Everyone of us has had teachers who changed our life forever.
As we celebrate teacher's day today , I spare a thought for all those great teachers, whose influence continues to strengthen my character even now.
As with every year, I won't mention names but I remembered them well. . .
I thank you all.




***********
Once upon a time many many years ago.....

I remember having a big crush on one of the teachers at the first secondary school that I went to.
I also remember getting very upset and crying, the day that he left the school, for another teaching job in another town.
I would've been about 14 years old, then. I think I got over it - eventually! :-)






No comments: