Monday 21 May 2012

Andrew comes to the age

Today is Andrew's  birthday. They had left kk at around 1pm therefore I expect them to be here around seven.
It was raining cats and dogs but we did go out to celcbrate his birthday with dinner. It was an option of either Camp's bowl or pizza's hut.
We chose the later as it was already late and much nearer to home compared to Camp's..

It's his birthday but it was me who got a present instead.... two if you count the newer Samsung tablet that he had promised to get me much earlier

It's  a mini lap top table.. Just right for me while lying on my bed surfing the net... hahaha according to Jeff.


Here's my new 'toy'

########
Jeff helped to  collect  and bring home the three cages that I had purchased from kk.
An advertisement I came across in the wee hours of the morning  through Mudah com :)
A good deal indeed . One even came still in it's original box.

No comments: