Saturday 7 April 2012

WORLD HEALTH DAY

I share this article quoted from The Star Paper in conjuction of World Health Day
"Today is World Health Day. Good health adds life to years. What will you do to add life to yours? Here are some tips. Pick one share this with your friends!"


OK...will get to that

No need to say..this is what I love best

Eerrr....might consider

can't I just write?

 hehehe...tell it to my girl

Don't laugh...I do


I think this one should be in the top list.
Positive thinking brings inner peace, success, improved relationships, better health, happiness and satisfaction. It also helps the daily affairs of life move more smoothly, and makes life look bright and promising.
Are you willing to make a real inner change?
Are you willing to change the way you think?
Are you willing to develop a mental power that can positively affect you, your environment and the people around you?

And so it's said "Good health adds life to years. What are you willing to do to add life to yours?
fikir fikirkan la...........

No comments: