Monday 9 April 2012

IT'S A BIRTHDAY AGAIN

I had baked a cake last night knowing well that I won't have the time to do it today.
I would have even finished the whole process of icing and stuff if I had all the ingredients for the frosting itself then.
I did look for it...namely, cream cheese at Gentingmas mall when we went there earlier in the evening but to no avail.

Mom had asked me help her bank in some monies at Public Bank before I left for the airport . I went over half an hour earlier thinking that it would  give me ample time to get to the bank ,bank in the monies for her and also run across the road to Annie's cooking to get my cream cheese before going straight to the airport.
I had planned my trip well so that I would only need to pass the same road once.
Unfortunately, mom held me for more than the time I had  given allowance to with some upcoming up event at church. She would have gone longer if I did not excused myself  saying that Jeff could already be waiting a long time for me to pick him up from  the airport.
With that, I proceeded straight to the airport with the exception of stopping over at Fajar to reload Dad's phone .

Happy Birthday Jeff
We add on with two large pizza - thanks to Tisha introduction to online order cos we now have pizza for every occasion :)

Butchered cake

*************************************
A hand to hold through old age, a person to laugh with tasteless jokes.
A smile to share during everyday life adding joy, happiness and warmth to the heart.
You touched and calmed us from the 'storms' of life.
Graced us with your care and love.
What a blessing we received.
Happy Birthday Jeff.....there ain't no one like you :)
 *************************

*Today I had the oppurtunity to visit Jabatan Kesihatan Sandakan

No comments: