Wednesday 22 February 2012

BISCUIT DOWN WITH A FEVER

I found out that baby Biscuit was a little on the warm side and was not eating much.
Adds up to indication that she's having a slight fever. I had noticed she was shivering after her bath two days ago but did not think much of it. I would usually use the hair dryer to really dry her after each bath but on that particular night I had skipped that part .I felt her being in the house would not be very cold. Moreso since she has Oreo to keep her warm .
I had wanted to give her  antibiotic but worry that there might be more to it than the slight fever.
Biscuit was the pup abandoned by her mum soon after birth .  Now in the animal kingdom that would mean something is not 'right' with the the baby thus the mum usually won't waste her time looking after ones that weren't going to make it.  However with me as her mom she has made it this far with only crooked eyes for deformities.
I took her to the private clinic at mile eight and paid  RM25 for antibiotics which I already have laying around at home.
Other than the slight fever, she was alright. Eating well too when the doctor gave her some canned food.
 Probably just making a statement on the rice and fish meals I have been serving her ;)
Biscuit ..my crooked eyes baby

Andrew came back from Keningau just as I was finishing the afternoon chores and locking up the main gate.
With him around I had to discontinue with my intention to finish putting up the plastic bind for  the displayed unit of sunflowers I have on the hallway evenwhen  Lydia was so keen on lending her hands.
We went out for a massage at the usual place  at around seven thirty. I supposed just the right time as both of us managed to get  'worked on' instantly.
.

No comments: