Sunday 19 December 2010

A week before christmas and year end roll off

Sunday was always meant for late mornings. However today I had to wake up early as the girls would be competing in the final roll off of this year.
Yona had won the last month roll off and was hoping to repeat the same feat this month.

I had done all of last night's washing from the sale so not much more cleaning was needed to be done in the kitchen.  Furthermore the maid would also be coming in later.  And with Yona's game starting only at nine- thirty, I took my time in getting ready.

There were still much left overs from last nigh's sale as so, breakfast was nothing to worry about.
Left for the alley at around nine, just enough time to pick Lydia from mom's place.

Was not a 'sweet' repeatition on the  Yona's win but she managed a good average overall coming in third.

As with each year, the MSN trainee would have the year end closing ceromony at a bigger scale.
The close off ceremony highlighted  lunch  and hampers prepared by the parents  held after the game.




Note:
Just felt like closing my eyes and 'stop' everything.
Just coulding imagine why I am put in 'this' position
Felt I'm being 'used' as an 'excuse' for the 'things' that is not 'right'

No comments: