Friday 31 December 2010

Last Day of 2010

Today is the last day of this year.
It is  also Yona's school registration day.
She had gone to school as usual but need me to featch her later on.
Went out with Andrew for breakfast and we ended up looking for a new set of stove and oven.

I should have bought her workbook earlier on cos it I had to wait for a long while before being able to pay for them. I had infact never seen Diversy  ( the shop) this full before.

Andrew bought the new stove and a big oven for me.
We stayed at home for the remaining day.

Trying out the new oven with  a baked chicken and some chops.
The products turned out so well. Chicken went within minutes with the girls.
Not much to say about the chops. 
Those who ate them ends up with stomach upset .... aaarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!

No comments: