Wednesday 16 September 2009

Letting my Baking passion sets in.....again

With too many 'this' and 'that' in between the days that I was 'here',
It has really been a while since I last did any baking session.
Now that the 'farming' season is also in full gear it is really getting harder for me to make time for all the other hobbies that I love to do.
'Farming fever' has spread to my best friend Joanna....and her children. So much so that my Tisha was also not spared.
As she is best of friends with Jo's girls, she did not want to be left out. I wouldn't have minded if not for the fact that she rely solely on my help to play the game for her .
Now, Instead of playing for one I had to play for two. Thus taking twice the time for me to oversees them daily.
I got a 'break' the day the 'line' went haywired. It was continously 'on and off' the whole day leaving me frustrated infront of the pc for hours.
To overcome that and calm my anger...... I did some baking.
Wallah...... not at all dissapointed with the results.
Fresh from the oven.....

Piling them up....

Not as nice looking as those at the bakery's but tasted much nicer :)

No comments: