Monday 28 September 2009

A DRIVE AWAY TO TAWAU

What was surpose to be a trip for me and Andrew turned out to include the two younger girls.
It was still the hari raya holidays therefore the girls were free to come along. Tisha on the other hand had made plans with her friends to visit their teacher's open house on the day mentioned therefore had opted to stay home.
The right move too as the maid was on hari raya leave and that would mean no one will be feeding the pets.
Andrew had a meeting to attend to and the only real reason for me to came along was to see my niece's Annie newborn son. She had given birth almost a month ago and we had not seen her since we knew of her pregnancy.
Who would have guess that Alma would be a grandmother at the young age of 35. I have always thought I would be the one amongs us to first see a grandchid.
Not that I'm eager. The word 'grand' seems so 'old' :)
I didn't take any picture of the baby yet as I feel she didn't want him to be shown around yet.

The reason for the girls' to come along

My 'farming's place.....

The Floor we were at.... non smoking level

We missed lunch having had a late breakfast but was already hungry by the time we reach Tawau. Upon checking in, we ordered in.
A plate of fried mamak's mee and fish ham choy mee hoon soup...(was that one of the most sour mee hoon soup I ever had!)

An hour later we met up with Charles and the 'gang' for dinner.
This was the unluck fish that ended on our table. Restaurant was a bit on the expensive side with food that's not really to my taste.

No comments: