Wednesday 25 March 2009

IT'S BLACK.... IT'S BLUE

It should be it's black it's white...as in American idol's Adam Lambert's choice of song for the week but with me it was a week of bruises. Therefore it's black and it's blue. Either I have been careless or there was a jinx going around on my part to get such 'dramatic' body art within days apart.
First one was when I carried my 29" TV.... (yup.. I did. If I could carry a man why not a 29" Tv huh?..huh?.)out from my bedroom. I kind of 'rest' it too long on my tights while trying to get the ( darn) door open.
Results was this. Although It did looked worse before this picture was taken.
I wear shorts at home thus 'the world' was my audience. I did get 'funny' remarks from the girls. Hickies on my tights?.... wow!.. that would have been some foreplay.






















This 'present' I got while trying to jump across the doggie's fence. The stepping chair I had slipped and I fell hard on the steel fence. Luckly it's my tight that took the impact... further up it would have been $#%&?>!@@:' for me














Aha.... that is where it was.




Ha ha ha.... the finale... I got you all to see an old
woman's tights..

No comments: