Tuesday 17 March 2009

A DEPRESSIVE DAY IT WAS

First day of a week long school holidays.
Aahhhhhhh.... still have to wake up early although not the usual 5am early to let the maid in.
I must have caught the monday's blue or it's because of my aunthy's visit that I'm feeling very depressive towards all matters.
Not in the right mood for anything.
Not even eating. Was actually very hungry but laziness took control and the yearning was put aside.
I ate chocolates instead..... my favourite instant snack.
By the time the girls woke up I have been infront of the tv for hours. Not wanting to miss anything from the movie I was watching... I leave the girls to 'hunt' for their lunch.
We went for their training at 2pm.... half an hour earlier than the schedule time. So we thought. Everyone was already on the lanes . The caoch had asked them to begin earlier since almost all of them were there... much to our annoyance.
Why couldn't have he msg us.... aahhhhhhhh

I brought along my laptop to keep me occupied throughout the two hours drill. Also had my very late lunch there while reading online news.
Rushed home to beat the 5pm traffic jam.

Really depressed with situation....... aahhhhhhh.... I can't seem to escape from these feelings.... these images...
I need to regain control and be myself.

I'm back infront of the computer blogging to release 'tensions'.
Finally went to dreamland around 2am.

Sweets from my sweet.....

No comments: