Thursday 13 March 2014

Thursday the 13th

Today I beat the morning alarm by more than half an hour. It was just after five that I woke up.
Before Lydia was off to school, I had done what need to be done on the front portion yard.
As soon as Lydia left, I left for the backyard portion.
Locked the front gate so that nobody would come in without my knowledge.

Finish early since I started early.

Ate early lunch of what's left of yesterday's fried rice.
I was ready by one thirty to get the kittens's neutering appointments.
Posting on fb took ten minutes, forgetting my lipstick in the house took another five. It was already 2.20pm by the time I reached the vet's clinic. I was number 5.

Waiting took like forever . I got in with the five kittens ( Flourry, Parsley, Potato, Tomato and Marshmellow) All they did ( which I had already known)  was write the kittens names on their individual card , weight them and noted the appointment date.

No comments: