Tuesday 4 March 2014

Remembering today

Did not go back inbed when I woke up to the sound of the alarm.
Went out for early morning gardening.
- cut all the yellow kunyit like plants that was towering the front gate
- did a little pruning of the potted plants outside of the gate.

was almost eight when Jeff woke and we presuit to do with the animals needs.
-sprayed BajaHaiwan on all the cats
-applied ointment to the cats with mange ears

We did a little clearing of weeds to the back compound. Was not dressed to go into the bushes so we did not totally clean the place up.

By ten all was done.
-power nap was disturbed so I ended up playing my game on my hp

Already one plus when I went out to cook lunch. Waiting for Lydia so that we could eat while the dishes was still warm. Unfortunately the smell got the best of me and Jeff that we were already halfway eating when Lydia finally came home.

Watched a movie on Diva Channel 702.. One person Honeymoon ( I think)
nice storyline but too good to be true in reality.

Was already five when I went outside to repot my 'bonsai'
Found them to be overwatered. Aaarrrrr dangerous!!!!
Rearranged their position after repotting so that they get the full benefits of the sun

Almost seven was the time we went out to do the animals second round of feeding and cleaning

Andrew came home around eight thirty.
Not going out for late supper since he is on puasa mode for his blood test tomorrow.

slept after twelve - was on whatsup with Yona on subject relating to her resume to enter  u

No comments: